Sunday, December 1, 2013

Farm Fresh Friday Challenge ~ COLOR


I am back again with another Farm Fresh Friday, and on this challenge we have to use BABY BLUE/SILVER/WHITE on our projects.

I have been making lots and lots of Christmas card that will be upload it here. I have been posting some preview and sneak peek on my twitter and Instagram account and the full view of all my Christmas card will be feature here so stay tune for that coming up soon! 

Also this month i will start mailing them out soon to my friends and family. so back to the challenge since i have a long weekend i took this opportunity to make a quick, simple and clean card for the challenge. 



I had lots of fun making the Christmas card, love the colors for the season and added the letter JOY with glitter thicker!

To learn more about the challenge click Here

-Until next time.

Love,


0 comments:

Post a Comment