Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Christmas 2011














This was my 2nd handmade card that i made for my boyfriend for Christmas, the first one was for his birthday, and i wish i had a picture of it, but unfortunately i don't. It was not my best work, but it was the very first handmade card that i made so i am very proud of it.

This card i learned watching the tutorials on YouTube in Craftingeek channel, i LOVE her videos! she is AMAZING and her videos are HQ!!! so is a must watch if you haven't seen in, the tutorials are in Spanish though, but you will learn a LOT!!! Its very good for beginners. My sister was the one who discover her, lol she found it and gave it to me and since then i learn a lot. 

Here is the link. ->http://youtu.be/KVRcSRk3stU

-Until next time!

Love,
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment