Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Stripes or Plaid!


Today i want to share with you my card for the Farm Fresh Friday Challenge for the Greeting Farm, i use my most recently stamp image that i got from the farmer market is called "Princess Anya" and she is so cute! i believe she is already a retired stamp

Here is my card is called "Slider" because as you can see below you can slide it up and the stamp image will go up too.



This card is super easy to make and i make a couple more, hope i can share that with you on my next blog, it is so much fun to make and i am already starting to make Christmas card!!! is never to early to start working on it so i can send to everyone.! I will also be sharing with you my xmas card and another special project i have been working on... my sister's wedding invitations, they came out cute but wish i could have done more/better. 

Until next time...

-Love,


0 comments:

Post a Comment