Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Christmas is coming...

Lately, i have been working on Christmas card, i cannot believe Christmas is coming soon!!! just 2 months left until my favorite holiday to come plus my 3 yrs anniversary with my BF hehe :) 

I started to make Christmas card like a month or two months ago (haha i know so soon) well i have to get them ready to mail them out soon to my friends, so they can get it on time, otherwise what is the point of making them and getting it late right? they have to get it before xmas... so far i only made 4 and i still need a couple more and start to mail them probably beginning of December so they can get them on time, since some states takes longer to arrive! I have download a lot of ideas from other blog, or just google some xmas cards ideas, none of them have YouTube tutorials so i wont post any tutorials videos of xmas cards... Anyways here is a preview of what i am working on the weekends. I hope my friends will like the cards as much as i do. 

All handmade with love. :)

Until next time...




Love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment