Thursday, December 25, 2014

Third Thursday Challenge: TAG, You’re IT!

Hello,

So here i am again back to the blog, since my long weekend started yesterday, i have 4 days off how awesome is that!!!!! so i got plenty of time to make tons and tons of cards, and decided to stop by crafty steals to participate in their December third Thursday challenge. This time challenge is to make a tag, any kind of tag and here is mine:


I love how it turn out, i used The Greeting Farm Holiday Anya 4, she is my favorite holiday stamp image. Probably you already realized i use a lot of the greeting farm stamps, actually it is one of my top favorites, then it comes C.C. Designs and Lawn Fawn. I will try to upload pictures of cards using other stamps companies!

To enter the challenge CLICK HERE, you still have a lot of time to participate! You actually have until January 4th. 

Until next time...

-Love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment