Saturday, December 29, 2012

It's a GIRL.!!!

Last week on December 22nd, one of my friend since college did a baby shower, she is expecting a Girl and is due next month. Hopefully on the 16th since i wrote down on the chart that she will be delivering her baby that day hehe! =)

Anyways so along the baby gym mat that me and my sister gave her, i also handmade a card for her. I had lots of fun making it. 

I am going to write down a little bit of the details that i put into the card. 

1. The giraffe that i use is from K&Company Animal Tale Dimensional Stickers. 
2. Pink ribbon from American Craft pack that comes in 24 pcs
3. Two buttons that i got from Walmart
4. 6x6 Designer paper pad from "My Mind Eyes" the paper pad is called "Happier" 
5. Kraft Cardstock
6. "Congratulations" sentiment from Recollections.
7. Uni-Ball Signo White pen.


so this card i handmade following the ideas i found on Google.com. I search baby girl handmade cards and there was a lot of ideas to chose from. No tutorials were use to made this card.

Once again Congratulations to my friend. 

Until next time. Happy Holidays!!!

-Love,
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment